A Learning Evaluation to fit all needs
- Learning Style Suite: includes our Learning Styles and Multiple Intelligences evaluation. Cost: $35
- Motivation Style Suite: includes our Motivation, Hope, and Introvert/Extrovert evaluation. Cost: $45
- Neurodevelopmental Function Suite: includes an assessment of Attention, Memory, Language, Temporal Sequential, Spatial, and more. Cost: $65
Learning Evaluation Plus:
Combine any two of the evaluations for a more in depth look at how your student learns and get a discount on the combo:
- Motivation Suite plus Learning Styles Suite Combo Evaluation: Cost: $70
- Learning Styles Suite plus Neurodevelopmental Function Suite Combo Evaluation: Cost: $90
- Motivation Suite plus Neurodevelopmental Function Suite Combo Evaluation: Cost: $100
Full Learning Evaluation:
Includes all three Suites of evaluations for a comprehensive look at your child’s learning, at a discount to you. Cost: $125
Add-ons: (These can be added on to any Individual, Plus, or Full Evaluation)
- Reading Evaluation: includes a 45 min. session with a trained evaluator to look at reading and writing, and spot any specific areas of strength and areas of struggle. We add to the profile and provide additional strategies to target reading and writing. Cost $50
- Math Evaluation: includes a 45 min. session with a trained evaluator to look at math, and spot any specific areas of strength and areas of struggle. We add to the profile and provide additional strategies to target math skills. Cost $50
If you would like the Reading or Math Evaluation done separately from the other Evaluations it still includes the 45 min. session with the evaluator, 15 min. overview with the parent, and a detailed report of the needs accessed complete with strategies to help with further success. Cost $60
Each Learning Evaluation includes:
- Assessments to look at how your student learns and the areas they are the strongest and weakest in. We look at the areas of your choice, such as, learning style, multiple intelligences, motivation style, and neuro-developmental functions.
- Evaluation of the assessments by a trained professional.
- A list of key strategies to use with your child.
- A take home detailed guide for moving your child forward. These can also be shared with your child’s teacher as a helpful resource for them to use with your child.
We want to make this valuable resource available to everyone and make sure no one gets left out of finding out their best learning approach.
Email us at email@example.com
Don’t let another day go by of watching your student struggle and feeling lost on how to help them!
Contact us today to schedule your initial consultation, so we can discuss the learning evaluation process and schedule the assessments. (The price of this service is $15 which is applied to your evaluation total):
Online Scheduling: (for initial consultations only. For other services contact us at our email or phone number)