Our hiking and outdoor exploration activities are hosted by Hux Family Farm located at 1923 Shaw Rd., Durham, NC.
We are going exploring around Falls Lake, on the Mountain to Sea Trail in Durham, NC. (Our location is right around #15 on the map). We have guides that love talking and learning about the Falls Lake Ecosystem, fishing equipment is also available (appropriate fishing licenses are required), and there are miles of trail to explore.
Our half (AM 8:30-12:30, or PM 12:30-4:30) and full day (8:30-4:30) hikes are available to anyone ages 6-adult. Family discounts are available.
Goat time is available upon request with the Nigerian Dwarf Goats. Holding and playing with goats is a wonderful new experience for kids and adults alike!
Upcoming Hike Dates:
Private hikes available per request for your family or group. No open public hikes available this month.
Please contact us if your group is interested in going for a half or full day hike around Falls Lake (We do fishing too!). We have weekend times available by request
Other educational and nature activities are also available at Hux Family Farm.
- 1/2 day option: $30 per hike
- AM: 8:30-12:30
- PM: 12:30-4:30
- Full day option: $50 per hike (8:30-4:30)
- Early Drop off available (earliest time 7:30 am) at $4 per hiker
- Late pick up available: 5:30 pm = $4 per hike, 6:00 pm = $6 per hiker
- Both early drop off (7:30 am) and late pick up (6:00 pm) available for $8 per hiker
- Multi-person: If you register for 4 or more hikers you will receive a 20% discount on each hike
- Family Discount for Hikes: If an adult attends the hike with their child(ren) the pricing is $25 per family member for 1/2 day and $40 per family member for full day.
Come join us for some outdoor fun!