Repeated reading is a great tool for parents and teachers that want to help their student(s) with phonics, sight words, and becoming more fluent readers.
Included in this product
- Checklist for a way to do repeated reading so that students get the most benefit.
- Extra ideas for activities you can do with the words they may struggle with.
- Two good websites to find free texts for repeated reading.
- Charts to record data in if you like.
Reasons for Repeated Reading:
- Boosts sight word recognition.
- Helps increase phonetic awareness.
- Increases the amount of time students are reading.
- Gives you a chance to bond with students over reading.
- Creates a source of enjoyment and success with reading.
As with all of our products if you need support when implementing these strategies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org